At Ultra Tendency, you will be responsible for implementation and operation of new systems for major enterprise customers. You will be charged with decision-making regarding maintaining and bringing our complex products into place.
What are your tasks?
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations
- Make sure that our platform and software are secure, stable, performing fast
- Deploy and extend large-scale server clusters for our clients
- Fine-tune and optimize our clusters to process millions of records every day
- Learn something new every day and satisfy the teams’ high standards of design, code quality, and test automation
What do you need?
- You have solid experience working with Iaas or PaaS services on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure (3+ years)
- You have experience with automation/configuration with CI/CD pipelines and the cloud-based tools that support them
- Ansible and Terraform are your daily business
- You can write code in Python, Java, Ruby, or similar languages.
- Understanding knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a strong plus
- Fascinating tasks and interesting Big Data projects in various industries
- Benefit from 10 years of delivering excellence to our customers
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- Flexible working hours
- Company events with our international team
- Fair pay and bonuses
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools