At Ultra Tendency, you will design the future of technology through inspiring projects and be a part of an organization that values continuous learning.
We value community, excellence in engineering, and the professional development of our personnel. That is why we are dedicated to open source and our employees rank highly in the open source community.
What are your tasks?
- Performing security, performance, and availability assessments
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining server setups.
- Monitor and maintain Cloud based infrastructure
- Deploying, managing, and maintaining secure, scalable network systems using technology from a variety of vendors
- Automating tasks using AWS SDK, Python, Ruby, NodeJS and AWS Lambda
- Ensure server health and respond to all system administration issues
What do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a server/cloud admin role.
- Good practical skills in creating and supporting IT infrastructure hardware and software. Experience in the support of Software Engineering and Research offices is a strong plus for us!
- Windows and Linux server administration skills;
- Windows, MacOS and Linux workstation administration skills;
- Experience with cloud service providers
- Positive, user-friendly communication approach;
- Fluent in English, German – intermediate.
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies.
What do we offer?
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- Work on the open-source community and become a contributor. Learn from open-source enthusiasts, found nowhere else in Germany!
- Work in an English-speaking, international environment
- Work with cutting-edge equipment and tools
- Flexible hours, Possibility to work from home