Big Data Administrator
We are looking for a Big Data Administrator who combines technical, communication, and analytical capabilities and who wants to support shaping the future of Big Data.
At Ultra Tendency you would:
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations
- Deploy and extend large-scale Hadoop clusters for our client
- Fine-tune and optimize our clusters to process millions of records every day
- Learn something new every day and enjoy solving complex problems
What do you need?
- Min 2 years experience as a DevOps
- Hands-on experience in administrating Linux based systems
- Knowledge in scripting language such as Python or Bash
- Knowledge in infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack or Puppet
- Understanding of professional software engineering best practices and methodologies
- Experience in using at least one of those Hadoop distribution: Cloudera CDH / CDP, Hortonworks, Arenadata ( add this for Russia only)
- Understanding of frameworks and tools such as HDFS, YARN, Spark or HBase
- Good database management experience using MySQL, MariaDB or PostgreSQL
- Plus: Experience in using Docker or other container-based solutions is a plus.
- Experience in Flink, Kafka, Ozone, Airflow or Kudu is a plus
What do we offer?
- Big Data challenges of major players from various industries (automotive, insurance, telecommunication, etc.)
- Professional development opportunities and growth
- Work with our open-source Big Data gurus, such as our Apache HBase committer and Release Manager
- International diverse team
- Flexible working hours
- Company events