Career Development Manager
Career Development is a strategic directive of Ultra Tendency International and builds a huge sustainable competitive advantage. You will design and run programs protecting the key know how and key potential leaders of the organization.
If you are passionate and a driven team player, combining conceptual thinking and hands- on mentality, we want to get to know you.
- Work directly with the Leadership team to organize training and development initiatives for our team. This includes coming up with strategies on how to best develop our team, make sure they are continuously learning and achieving their goals.
- Be able to communicate to the organization a strategy on how we can best leverage a development
- Maintain a pulse on the learning needs of the organization through partnership with Functional leaders, Team Leads, and HR to ensure current and future gaps are identified.
- Plan, organize, and facilitate internal training bootcamps. Contribute or oversee the design and development of exercises, tutorials, assessments, and other methods of learning.
Seek out internal subject matter experts who can create internal trainings when needed. Manage and review materials to ensure content is ready for distribution and in line with overall learning strategy.
- Align training and development curriculum to the career framework, utilizing our existing courses and content and developing new learning content and partnerships as needed.
- Aim to create role-based technical and functional development plans that develop the right skills to the correct proficiency levels as defined by the role descriptions.
- Develop and support effective functional on-boarding solutions and ensure that the messages are consistent across the organization and for newly acquired employees. Ensure orientation program drives connection to the organization’s culture, values, and policies.
- Research and partner with external training vendors when needed.
Your skills include:
- You have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience as an L&D Manager, HR Generalist with L&D focus or similar, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Passion for facilitating and creating high-quality online courses and learning experiences
- You are positive, outspoken and like to facilitate training to larger groups
- You are able to take on ownership and act autonomously, and work effectively with the entire L&D and People team
- You combine self confidence with the ability to build rapport with employees, managers at all levels and vendors
- You have strong organizational skills, are able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- You have current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- You are familiar with e-learning platforms and practices
- You have a proven track record of independently planning, developing and implementing various L&D projects / programs
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Fascinating tasks and unique Challenges in Big Data industry
- Communicate directly with the top management of the organization
- Work in an English-speaking, international environment
- Work with cutting edge equipment and tools
- Flexible hours, Possibility to work from home
- Fair pay and bonuses